“If you want to be successful, always prepare to be doubted and tested”.
A true saying always hides the deepest reason for it to be reasonable as well as relatable in our lives, just like our victory hides the Painstaking and diligent efforts to reach the virtuous path of success. We all know the word victory doesn’t always consist of winning on competing with others, but what matters the most is – Were you better than before? How much knowledge you gained and Pacing a grip on what you are confident of, further improving it to prepare for a bunch of diverse and complex competitions or events you have to face in your lives.
THE SOURCE OF MOTIVATION AND PRODUCTIVENESS
- When I refer “SOURCE”, it signifies the evolution of entering the stage of manifestation, where an individual either urges to prove itself, or enhance its skills on something which it lacks.
- Nowadays, we all are aware of the level of competitiveness, be it from between Businesses, firms and industries to Students in schools and colleges. Almost everyone wants to be a better version of themselves and do something that they could be later proud of.
- Young Individuals are active everywhere and, in any field, –Socially, physically and mentally. They Outshine every opportunity on very known and frequent used social network-based platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc by –
- Creating Blogs,
- Reviewing and reacting to movies, music videos,
- Making study vlogs to motivate their viewers, sharing each moment, not just to get likes and views, but to encourage people’s to overcome their On-cam fears, and fluency in public speaking.
- Ever thought where this motivation originates from? Well, usually the answer is supposed to be an individual’s will to become someone successful in its life, but more often the nature of competitiveness among young people, and the desire to become more better than they already are, building upon their skills, exploring new and innovative ideas, improving their personality, etc seems to be psychologically true for a person to prove their eternal self.
TRUSTING THE PROCESS
- We all are aware of the fact that victory comes only after spending a lot of time and efforts, on which, adding to that lies our hopes and trust to gain what we desire. It all starts with a little bit of confidence and our passion to be a better version of ourselves to find the virtuous path of success, which hides the greatest surprises at its end.
- It is a known thing that it takes tons of effort and time to gain something, and not even a second to lose it all, due to which, even a single distraction to our efforts, be it physical or mental, ruins everything which once used to be the only thing to work upon. That’s why we always need to trust on somethings to make it happen.
- From my perspective, we should never care about the endings because if turned out bad it destroys our trust and desire which we had on during the process of reaching the desired path. The painstaking efforts we gave, staying up all night in order to prove ourselves, everything just vanishes away from our brains, because we didn’t win.
- It is right that we can’t guarantee if we successfully gain what we work for, but what truly we can guarantee of is the “trust towards the process” from which we either achieved or failed. Winning and losing is argumentative, but the process of reaching our goal is not and matters the most, because that’s something we can only choose “ourselves”.
- True that we can’t see our future, but don’t you agree what builds it, matters the most? In order to prove ourselve show much of a capable person we are, and not caring about the result, we can cherish everything in our lives peacefully, as it is always said that “success lies in the process, not the prize”
THE OUTCOME – EXPECTED OR UNEXPECTED?
- Come to think of it, if we knew, what lies beyond the exertion, would we have been able to achieve it? If we could see our future, would it make us excited, or worrisome about it anymore when we are in the middle of achieving it? That’s what makes us clear about the fact that we cannot judge what our future comprises of, instead, it makes us work for it to be seen, more likely, achieved.
- We may make mistakes and encounter some distractions during the process which could further affect our future goals, but what to be careful of is to either let those things affect your work and way of thinking or stay focused on what you want to successfully achieve with putting your efforts to it. We ourselves must choose either those mistakes and distractions are worth to get worried about as compared to our time and efforts that we put in to stay at a virtuous path.
- In the trail of victory, there even are some people who work hard their whole lives expecting their turn to achieve success, and still fail to reach their outcomes, further abandoning the belief of the whole process, and give up. But they tend to forget that maybe their process was wrong, or they may have made mistakes, but instead they think of giving up everything and not trying again ever.
- People don’t tend to realize that the main success lies within –
- The knowledge we gain
- Lessons we learn
- Experiences we earn
- Mistakes we make, etc
What really does matter to the people is the competition among each other. But without realising that everyone is perfect in their own ways, having their own ways, and opinions, people think that they are better than each other.
- The deity made us all different, having our own different –
- Way of expressing
- Behavioural factors
- Most importantly, way of thinking and seeing everything differently, etc, and yet people think of competing from a person who has its own way of living its life.
- But if a person sees others as an opponent, then it should consider itself as their own competitor too, as we all are different people every single day, but in the same soul. We should compete from our past self to present self, which can further be, an efficient way of being aware how much we improved at the end.
- Thus, we may make mistakes in our daily lives, but yesterday’s us is still us, with the same mistake, but with a different state of mind, which makes us better day by day without even us realising it.
- To conclude, one thing we ought to remember is, never regretting anything, because the end may be worse, but the process and the path we chose for it, could never be wasted, and should be rewarded by ourselves, because we never stay empty handed, everything comprises of something to be gained from, as it is said
“IF YOU TAKE A WRONG STEP, IT WILL BE A LESSON FOR YOU, IF YOU TAKE A RIGHT STEP, IT WILL BE A BLESSING FOR YOU.”
- HENCEFORTH, SUCCESS IS SOMETHING WHICH CAN ONLY BE SEEN IF WE SEEK FOR IT, AND VICTORY CAN ONLY BE ACHIEVED IF WE WORKED FOR IT, WITHOUT CARING FOR IT’S OUTCOME AND TRUSTING THE PROCESS.
Also Read – Operation Blue Star: A Story of Human Rights Violations in Punjab victory